I’ve decided to add a fun new post segment to this blog called Spills & Thrills, which is obviously my version of thumbs-up and thumbs-down on things happening in my life or in general. Feel free to email anything you’d like me to add to the next edition, firstname.lastname@example.org. This should be fun!
Here’s what I have to start the week off…
* Why every bottle of club soda I open explodes all over me.
* The dog who bit me at the dog park this weekend and especially the owners who didn’t even apologize. Seriously rude!
* The lack of warmth in my house, even with the heater on I’m still wearing a fleece jacket and a knit hat while I work. Now I might need to get some gloves.
* It’s Halloween…lot’s of candy in the house, eek!
* And last but definitely not least, Kim Kardashian and her over-the-top extravagance and the stupidity of her 72 day marriage.
and now for the…
* It’s November tomorrow, which means we’re that much closer to being able to put up the Christmas tree!
* Wedding photography…it’s always a thrill 🙂
* My sleeping puppy.
* It’s Halloween…can’t wait to see all the little trick-or-treaters.
* And finally, Kim Kardashian may have actually sunk her own ship with this latest genius move. At least we can only hope.
My cute little bunny! Happy Halloween 🙂
Until next time…
Have a Fab You Bliss Monday!