I’ve decided to add a fun new post segment to this blog called Spills & Thrills, which is obviously my version of thumbs-up and thumbs-down on things happening in my life or in general. Feel free to email anything you’d like me to add to the next edition, email@example.com. This should be fun!
Here’s what I have to start the week off…
* Why every bottle of club soda I open explodes all over me.
* The dog who bit me at the dog park this weekend and especially the owners who didn’t even apologize. Seriously rude!
* The lack of warmth in my house, even with the heater on I’m still wearing a fleece jacket and a knit hat while I work. Now I might need to get some gloves.
* It’s Halloween…lot’s of candy in the house, eek!
* And last but definitely not least, Kim Kardashian and her over-the-top extravagance and the stupidity of her 72 day marriage.
and now for the…
* It’s November tomorrow, which means we’re that much closer to being able to put up the Christmas tree!
* Wedding photography…it’s always a thrill
* My sleeping puppy.
* It’s Halloween…can’t wait to see all the little trick-or-treaters.
* And finally, Kim Kardashian may have actually sunk her own ship with this latest genius move. At least we can only hope.
My cute little bunny! Happy Halloween
Until next time…
Have a Fab You Bliss Monday!