Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow American friends and followers. And for those non-Americans, a happy day to you as well! So since it’s Thanksgiving…today we’re going to play a little game called, “What are the things you are most grateful for? Now…I’m not just talking about stuff like, you’re grateful for your car or you’re happy to have a job. And I’m not necessarily talking about tangible things either. No…not stuff like that, as good as they might be and as thankful as you are to have them, what I’m really talking about are the kinds of things which are unique to you…special things that sort of make you, you and which you are grateful for. What are they?
A couple of weeks ago when I attended the Wildflowers Photography Workshop in Santa Barbara, we were asked this same question. So given today is Thanksgiving, I thought I’d pose the same question to you. So here we go…what are you grateful for?
Here are some of the things I’m grateful for.
* The way the air smells after it rains
* My husband’s breath on my shoulder
* Remembering the feeling of my grandmother’s hands on mine as she taught me piano
* The stillness of morning
* My mom’s voice
* Learning Spanish as a child
* Having friends in my life who have been with me since we were in the single digits
* The excitement of a new idea
* The smell of my sister’s hair
* Sunrise in the desert
* The cute sounds Pupp-Awg makes
* My brother’s humor
* Having the privilege of experiencing life with several people who are no longer with us
* Summers at Shaver Lake
* Having the incredible fortune to be able to run this blog for a living
* Seeing my breath on a cold winter’s morning
* That we (1) have Quinley (aka Pupp-Awg) and (2) that she’s as goofy as we are
* Being blessed with creativity
* Snuggling on the couch in front of a fire
* All of you Fab You Bliss readers. Without you, this blog would be nothing and I LOVE you all!
* The true happiness in my life
* And last but definitely not least…I’m grateful for LOVE!
So, what about you? I’d love it if you’d share one thing that you are grateful for…it is Thanksgiving after all 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving and have a Fab You Bliss and safe holiday!