Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends! Last year I featured a “things I’m thankful” post on Thanksgiving and it was such a nice thing, I decided to do another this year. The list is short, but it’s not quantity, it’s quality…right?
So here we go…
1. I am and will be forever thankful to those of you who’ve made this blog a daily stopping place. This year has been incredibly successful, WAY beyond what I thought it would be, and I have you to thank for it. I love you all!
2. I’m glad to be as healthy as I am and I’m thankful my entire family is as well.
3. I am beyond thankful I get to do what I love for a living.
4. I’m so very happy to have such a wonderful group of close-knit family and friends who I get to spend this lovely holiday with. Unfortunately there are some who are not here…sorry Ellen, Nancy, Steven, Jane, Caitlyn, Tyler & Lauryn that you could not be with us. We are thinking of you and wishing next year we will all be together.
5. …and last but definitely not least, I’m thankful for these two…my heart, my loves…Quinley and The Hubby! You are my everything and I am MOST thankful for our life together 🙂
HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.
Thanks for stopping by!