Let’s face it, the invention of jeans was genius, right? I mean, my wardrobe pretty much revolves around them. Jeans for working, jeans on a casual weekend, jeans with pretty pumps and a feminine blouse or a swanky top and the perfect accessories for going out.
Jeans fit for a lot of different occasions. In fact, the only times I wouldn’t wear jeans would be to church, an evening event, a wedding or if, (heaven forbid), I had to go to court for some reason.
Yep, like most of the world I will happily admit I have a love affair going with jeans and the outfits below are some of my favorite ways to wear them.
1. This first look above is something you’ll find me wearing almost any day of the week. It’s my uniform so-to-speak. A cute t-shirt, pretty scarf, cardigan and my favorite jeans. And I’m usually wearing my favorite flats, but a cute pair of boots or pumps would work well too!
2. How cute is this adorable sweatshirt above? A cute shirt that calls attention with a smart saying paired with your favorite jeans and some sweet leopard pumps makes for one perfect outfit for sure. Tip…if you don’t have the money to buy a new pair of jeans, wear a pair of your favorites and roll up the pant legs up like several images in this post. I swear you’ll feel like you’re in a new pair of pants. Simple changes like so can make a world of difference with your wardrobe and save you money.
3. The perfect boyfriend jeans with a chunky turtle neck, over-sized bag and “leo” pumps is another go-to outfit for sure. I mean, how could you go wrong with this?
4. I think for most people comfort is a big goal when it comes to what they wear. When you can be comfortable and look good, like how you’d be wearing jeans and this comfortable sweater above…how awesome is that?
5. Again…the long cardigan turns this into my uniform. Love this look!
6. When you combine light pink and white together, it’s like magic. I don’t know why, but it just looks perfect together. And these cute jeans are amazing with the look. The hat is a show stopper as well!
7. Boyfriend jeans with a white button up, “leo” pumps and some great accessories…how can you go wrong?
8. It’s really hard to say, but I think this might be my favorite look here…by a nose. It’s got comfort and style written all over it.
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!