Did you get engaged over the holidays or perhaps on Valentine’s Day? If so, we here at Fab You Bliss wish you the warmest of congratulations, and we’re thrilled you are here for your wedding plans!
Speaking of planning, with all the details you have to think about for your wedding as far as decor, attire, themes, color palettes, flowers, favors, etc., we want to make sure you that while your aesthetic looks fabulous, you and your honey look stunning too! And not just your skin and hair, but your teeth as well.
After all, your smile is the prettiest thing you will ever wear!
Knowing that, why not take steps to make sure your teeth are looking the best they can? With Philips Zoom, that goal is only a few steps away.
What Philips Zoom Can Do For You
Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening brand in the U.S. because all of its whitening options are professional, meaning you can be assured they’re brightening your smile using only the safest and effective treatments available.
And there’s an option for everyone, whether that means:
* Getting a Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed treatment in one 45-minute appointment at the dentist (it can whiten teeth up to eight shades!)
* Obtaining customized Philips Zoom Take-Home trays from the dentist for at-home application.
* Adding a Philips Zoom QuickPro treatment (which can whiten teeth up to four shades in just a few minutes!) onto a regular check-up.
* Philips Zoom Whitening Pens are also great for touch-ups to ensure your smile stays bright white between treatments. With just two applications per day, this proprietary formula is ideal for light stain removal and touch-ups, and can deliver optimal results in 15 days.
So be sure to take a close look at your teeth and see if they need a little sprucing. Looking at a recent picture is the best way to do it since sometimes we can’t see details like teeth yellowing in the mirror. Or, ask a close friend what they think.
Truthfully, if you haven’t had your teeth whitened or it’s been a while, this is the best time to do it. You won’t regret it when you see your pretty smile in all your gorgeous wedding images.
Remember, “You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” Be sure to make it the best it can be!
If you’re interested in Philips Zoom, we highly encourage visiting Philips Zoom’s Find a Dentist tool to locate a dentist in your area!
Image credit: Fab You Bliss
* This feature is a sponsored post. Compensation for this post was provided by Philips Zoom. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Philips Zoom.