Illustration Above via Inslee
This position will be heavily involved in social media marketing including, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and Google+. Some feature content preparation and assistance with inspiration shoots may be involved as well. Applicants should be energetic, fun, creative, self motivated, flexible, willing to learn, able to multi-task, and have a strong work ethic. A tenacious passion for weddings, fashion, and handmade crafts will definitely help you succeed in this role. Also, a sense of style that is similar to mine will be a huge plus. Please view my style posts located here on FYB and my Pinterest account to compare your style to mine. Applicants should possess a general knowledge about social media strategies and how to improve an organization’s presence. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in blogging or digital publishing and be excited about learning how to build, grow, and manage an online presence. A background or study in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, E-Business, or New Media is preferred, but not required.
1. Training and hands-on experience in all elements of social media marketing and growing an online presence.
2. A fun environment where pretty inspiration is what drives the day.
3. The opportunity to hang out with this cute doggy for several hours a week.
4. Learn the ins and outs of the wedding publishing world
5. The opportunity to help put together inspiration shoots and pitch, plan and bring to fruition style, craft and wedding features
6. The potential to grow into a paid position. The right person will make it hard for me to let them go!
Things to know…
This is a 3 month unpaid internship
The position will require presence at Fab You Bliss’s office in Ventura, California 2 to 3 days a week, with the possibility of some remote work considered for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you know someone who might be interested in this opportunity, please forward them this post, post it to your Facebook page, Tweet it, email it, etc., whatever you can do to help find the right person for this position, your help is much appreciated.
PS…if you haven’t checked out the works of uber talented Inslee, the artist who did the drawing above, please check out and support her work. Personally, I’m in love with it all…especially her note cards!
Thanks for stopping by!