photograph by Liv Collins
Thank you for your interest in submitting your work to be featured on Fab You Bliss. In order to help promote your work and distinguish Fab You Bliss in the ranks of the top blogs, we do have some guidelines that must be met in order to be featured with us. If your submission meets all of these guidelines, we would be happy to review your submission via Two Bright Lights or Dropbox.com sent to email@example.com.
1. Submission images must meet the highest of quality standards, meaning excellent composition, technique, lighting, exposure, editing and creativity.
2. It is my preference to accept only exclusive submissions. However, if you have a submission that has been published that you feel is perfect for Fab You Bliss, please feel free to send it to me and indicate where it has been published. If I like it enough, I will make an exception.
3. Please submit at least 50-100 images for weddings, engagements & styled sessions.
4. Make sure your submission images are ordered in the best way to present the event, meaning from start to finish, (i.e. getting ready images to end of reception images), so when reviewing your submission we get the feel for the story of the day.
5. I definitely don’t feature as many engagement sessions as I used to. Currently I am only accepting engagement sessions that are unique. This blog is designed to inspire couples with creative ways to share their engagement, wedding and lifestyle, so I’m looking for e-sessions that are outside the norm. If you have an engagement session that fits this description, by all means please send it my way.
6. All submissions must have taken place within last year.
7. Submissions must have all vendor contact information listed.
8. Please provide a good mix of images. We are looking for as many detail images as possible, as well as nice variety of the bride and groom, some shots of the bridal party, reception images and getaway shots. Please do not submit too many images that look the same. Variety is best.
9. Please do not submit too may vertical shots. Some vertical images are okay, but too many makes it difficult for our layouts. Again, a good variety is best.
10. I would love for you to provide as much detail about the bride and groom and their special day as possible. Submissions without such information or ones that leave the photographers blog URL of the couple’s wedding for us to gather such information will not be accepted.
11. Please do not submit any watermarked images.
12. I only accept single image files. Please do not submit two or more images Photoshoped together.
13. I only accept submissions from photographers. Wedding planners, florists, venues and couples looking to have your wedding featured, please encourage your photographer to submit to me via Two Bright Lights or Dropbox. If the photographer does not submit the wedding, I will need an email or phone call from them indicating the feature is okay to publish and verification it has not been sent to any other publication.
Photograph by Stephanie Saul Photography
Please submit an email proposal outlining your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your work for publication on Fab You Bliss.