Hello and happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! That being said, you know what today is right? That’s right…it’s Monday’s Spills & Thrills, my version of “Thumbs up, Thumbs down”. So, take a seat and have a few chuckles. This is my way of hopefully taking the edge off a typical Monday for you. Enjoy!
* Waking up at 1 AM and not being able to get back to sleep.
If it was 10 years ago I would probably be just going to bed. Oh how times change.
* Accidentally “Publishing” a blog post that wasn’t quite ready, oops!
* Blogs or websites that take a REALLY long time to load. Please tell me mine’s not that way.
* When someone leaves a comment and I can tell they haven’t actually READ my blog.
Hey, I love you for visiting…but the experience would be so much better
if you read the content. Just sayin’ 😉
* Grocery stores. I know it’s kind of a contradiction since I LOVE to cook,
but I despise the grocery store! Passionately!!!
* The GORGEOUS necklace my parents bought in Venice, Italy for me from their Europe trip.
I’m wearing it in the F.A.Q. post if you want to see it 🙂
* Christmas decorating…is it wrong to want to leave the tree up all year?
* The GIVEAWAY I’m doing starting next Monday 11/28/2011 with one of my sponsors Poshlocket.
It’s a chance for you to WIN an absolutely gorgeous necklace and matching earrings.
It’s a definite DO NOT MISS and I’m so excited!
* Only 35 day until Christmas 🙂
* Pandora’s holiday channel. Is it obvious yet how much I adore this time of year?
Have a Fab You Bliss Monday!